Statera is looking for a full-stack software engineer to join the team to help maintain our current SaaS platform, and to help expand it into the future as we onboard new clients and face new challenges.
Statera’s mission is to provide timely, actionable compensation and care insights to hospitals and physicians, eliminating the emotional and financial cost of physician burnout, and increasing retention.
- A passion for learning
- Enthusiasm for engaging in healthy debate and collaborative problem-solving
- A sense of satisfaction when identifying an elegant solution to a complex problem
- An interest in the intersection of performance, wellness, and engagement.
- A commitment to “work hard, then rest” mentality. Balance isn’t always possible day-to-day, but it is important that everyone on the team - leads a fulfilling life both at Statera and outside of work. Use time-delayed slacks, emails, etc off hours and communicate transparently with time/availability preferences to support this balance for yourself and the rest of the team
As an Engineer at Statera, you will spend your days:
- Bringing new features from inception to deployment
- Optimizing and refining existing offerings
- Testing and improving both your own and your colleagues’ code
- Maintaining existing deployments
- Expanding functionality to meet novel and challenging use-cases
- Guiding the culture of a vibrant and growing tech team
- Learning new technologies and techniques to write better, cleaner code
Requirements of the role include:
- Experience with Python/Django
- Experience with React
- Familiarity with AWSFamiliarity with SQL databases
- 100% health insurance premium covered by company (employee + family)
- 100% remote with option for co-working space of choice (100% paid by company)
- Flexible hours
- Four-day work week with no expectation of availability/being online on Fridays, with - exceptions made as needed/determined by team member.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line: “Statera Software Engineer.”